Naya F

| map-marker Los Angeles, California

Great partnership

I'll be straight to the point and give my overall experience with TokMedia. I've been working with them for 6 months. Quality of Content: 8/10 Communication: 9/10 Speed: 8.5/10 Results: 8/10 Great partnership with TokMedia. By far the most successful marketing company I've worked with. Very genuine team as well. I recommend them!

User's recommendation: I highly recommend TokMedia

Devin M Gun

Not Refunding No work done

TokMedia - Not Refunding No work done
TokMedia - Not Refunding No work done - Image 2
TokMedia - Not Refunding No work done - Image 3

Despite initially considering Tok Media for my company, I regretfully cannot recommend them. After paying the substantial $2000 creator fee, intended for the creation of initial ads, I grew apprehensive about the investment and researched their reviews.

Dissatisfied with what I found, I promptly requested a refund. However, they refused, citing payment to their creators despite never having the creative meeting or going into detail on the project.

The contract lacked any mention of refund policies. Now I have had to resort to a Venmo claim and legal action, I'm pursuing reimbursement and advocating for accountability in their business practices.

Loss:
$2000
Cons:
  • Refuse to refund and no services were rendered

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not use them they are thief’s

Cody F Iow

Verified Buyer

| map-marker Miami, Florida

Great Service & I want to help

TokMedia - Great Service & I want to help
Original review May 23, 2024

I want to take this time to leave a review on as many platforms as I can. I actually used to own a marketing company so I understand how difficult this business can be sometimes.

A lot of customers want the world from you which is why some get a bad rap. I've been working with Tokmedia for about 7 months now. Incredible service. They care, they are attentive, content is top-class and results have been impressive as well.

I actually live in miami so I've also got the chance to meet a few of them in person as well.

Good people. If you're reading these reviews, you want more feedback and security. That's why I wanted to write this review. As we all know, most happy customers don't leave reviews.

Most of the time, it's only the upset ones who want the world. Tokmedia has my vote.

User's recommendation: Highly recommended

Timothy M Kix

| map-marker Miami, Florida

Respectful and Hard Working

TokMedia has been great to me. I looked at reviews prior to working with them which is why I think it's important to leave one of my own, from an unbiased standpoint.

I've worked with them for about 3 or 4 months now.

The content they have made me is top tier. The communication and discussions I have with them daily are always efficient.

And of course, results. We were a little slow in the beginning (I can't really blame that on them) and then we picked up the pace after like 2 weeks.

Growth has been steady and progressive.

Overall, they are trustworthy and by far the best marketing agency I've worked with. They will never be perfect but if you need the marketing help, these are your people.

Pros:
  • Attentiveness
  • Communication
  • Quality

User's recommendation: Work with TokMedia if you need the help

Aston Hka
map-marker Anderson, South Carolina

Scam artists

They are great at getting you in the door. They are great sales people and will make you think they will get your business making money. Once you realize they dont keep there word and you try to get your money back its too late. The are scamming people out of there hard earned money. I signed nothing with them.

User's recommendation: Don’t use Tok Media

Guest

Hi there, this is Roger with TokMedia. We have no record of a Aston Hka in our systems.

Although, we would truly love the opportunity to speak with you and work out a resolution as this doesn't sound like us.

We take great pride in our service and integrity so if you wouldn't mind sending us an email, with your contact info, to info@***.co - we would love the chance to speak with you and have this resolved! Thank you

Chase H Gki

FRAUD

Jacob Levinrad and Kyle OConnor are scammers. Do not trust this company or these people. They constantly run ads on TikTok promoting a variety of scams they run including online courses, digital ads, and other services, all of which they use to swindle money and provide no services in return.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article